WOB! are taking you and your friend to Vantastival 2017!
To celebrate the release of our new music video HIGHER, we will give one lucky person 2 weekend passes (incl. free camping) to our first festival of 2017 – Vantastival
Vantastival is a gloriously independent, award-winning festival which will take place at Beaulieu House this June bank holiday weekend, on the sloping banks of the river Boyne.
For more information about the festival, please visit http://www.vantastival.com/
WOB! are playing on Volkswagen Main stage on Sunday 4th of June.
How to enter?
Rules are simple:
1. Like this Post [https://facebook.com/wobdublin/posts/1303766939737745]
2. In the comments on the Facebook post:
write “Take me to Vantastival” and post a screenshot of your favourite scene from our new music video Higher.
One lucky commenter will WIN 2 weekend passes to Vantastival 2017.
Closing date for entries is 11.59pm GMT on 21st May 2017.
Terms & Conditions for ‘WOB! are taking you to Vantastival 2017’ prize draw
1. There is 1 prize of 2 e-tickets to Vantastival festival.
2. Tickets are weekend passes (3rd and 4th of June 2017) and include free camping on site (no tents provided).
3. Open to residents of ROI and NI, aged 18 and over.
4. Closing date for entries is 11.59pm GMT on 21st May 2017.
5. Only one entry per person.
6. Entrants must like the post, write “Take me to Vantastival” and post a screenshot of their favourite scene from our new music video Higher – one comment per person.
7. The winner will be chosen at random.
8. The winner will be informed by a reply to their comment plus a Facebook message within 24 hrs of the closing date and will need to respond within 48hrs or a new winner will be chosen.
9. The winner’s name will be available on request and published in WOB!’s newsletter and on social media accounts.
10. The voucher will be emailed within 7 days of the winner confirming their name and e-mail address, as well as name and e-mail address of person whom they wish to bring to the festival.
11. Tickets are not transferable and cannot be resold.
12. The promoter is WOB!, Dublin.
13. By participating in this prize draw, entrants confirm they have read, understood and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
14. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.